Current Personal Vitae
- Arbitrator of the Orange County Superior Court Arbitration Panel
- President of FV Kiwanis Club
- Pastoral Council at Holy Spirit Catholic Church 2018-2021
- Board of Director FV Chamber of Commerce
- Miss Fountain Valley Scholarship Program, Inc. executive committee member
Kevin was born in Missouri and raised in Southern California. Kevin received his high school diploma from Mater Dei. He continued his education at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles where he received a B.A. in Business Administration. Kevin received his Juris Doctorate from Western State University College of Law.
After law school, Kevin worked at various law firms in Los Angeles and Orange Counties where he handled
In 2003, Kevin went into private practice in Huntington Beach, California. Kevin is dedicated to helping individuals protect their legal rights. Since 2003, Kevin has helped thousands of clients navigate the legal system so they receive fair representation in our legal system.
Kevin Hizon has a diverse legal practice and has substantial legal experience. In addition to being licensed to practice in all courts throughout the State of California as well as the California Court of Appeal, he is also a member of the Orange County Superior Court Civil Arbitration Panel.
Kevin is an Arbitrator of the Orange County Superior Court Arbitration Panel. This panel is part of the court’s Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) program.
Kevin is licensed to practice and represent clients in federal matters before the:
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Attorney Hizon really impressed me in my matter. It started in April and completed in November 2013. He was diligent, complete, professional, and had my best interest in mind. There were no surprises.